Disclaimer: All Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and provided by the manufacturer. Actual product may vary, please contact us with any questions prior placing an order. We reserve the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
The American-made EB-205 series features a stainless steel constructed base paired with a 205 Storm indicator, ensuring reliable accurate, operation in harsh environments and wash down applications. An easy-to-read 0.6 inch (15 mm) high bright-red LED displays weight to six digits while push-button Gross, Tare, Net conversion, adjustable filtering, selectable key lockout, programmable print format, selectable weight units, auto shutoff. Dual bi-directional RS232 serial ports and four input lines offer several connectivity options. NTEP legal-for-trade certified. One 2XX option card slot available. Available in 150 lb. capacity.
- Display: 6 digit, 7 segment LED, 0.6 in (14 mm).
- Annunciators: Zero, gross, tare, net, low battery, stable, lb., oz., kg, g, t, T.
- Enclosure: IP66, 9 in W x 7 in H x 2.75 in D (229 x 178 x 70 mm).
- Keyboard: 7 keys, color coded membrane.
- Units: Pounds, kilograms, ounces, grams or pounds/kilograms.
- Sample Rate: 1 to 50 samples per second, selectable.
- Auto Zero Range: 0.5 or 1 to 9 graduations.
- Resolution: 1 part in 100,000 displayed, 1 part in 1,000,000 internal.
- Power: 90 to 260 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz.
- Temperature Range: 14 to 104°F (-10 to 40°C).
- I/O: 1 bi-directional RS232 (20mA), 1 output only RS232 (20mA).
- NTEP Approval: 03-031.
MPN / Model #:EB-150-205
UPC / EAN:0809161124408
Warranty: 1 Year
Features and Product Details
Material: Stainless Steel
Color: Stainless Steel
Capacity: 150 Lb
Dimensions & Packaging Info
Size:29" x 17" x 11"
Case Pack:1 Ea.
Item Weight:45 Lbs.
Shipping Weight:45.00 Lbs.
Warranty: 1 Year
Cardinal warrants its equipment to be free from defects in material and workmanship as follows: Cardinal warrants to the original purchaser only that it will repair or replace any part of equipment which is defective in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment.
Cardinal shall be the sole judge of what constitutes a defect. This limited warranty honors only labor performed by Cardinal authorized dealers.
This warranty does not apply to peripheral equipment not manufactured by Cardinal; this equipment will be covered by certain manufacturer's warranty only.
This warranty does not include replacement of expendable or consumable parts. This does not apply to any item which has deteriorated or damaged due to wear, accident, misuse, abuse, improper line voltage, overloading, theft, lightning, fire, water or acts of God, or due to extended storage or exposure while in purchaser's possession.