Disclaimer: All Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and provided by the manufacturer. Actual product may vary, please contact us with any questions prior placing an order. We reserve the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
The American-made EB-204 series, paired with Cardinal's 204 Storm indicator, features a large 1 inch (25 mm) tall, 6-digit LCD for high visibility and rugged stainless steel enclosure designed for top performance. Selectable weight units, along with Gross, Tare, and Net conversion functions make this scale suitable for many applications. A bi-directional RS232 serial port, custom label/ticket format, auto shut-off and sleep modes to conserve battery power allows you to tailor the 204 to your needs. NTEP class III: 5000 divisions, legal-for-trade certification. Available in 150 lb. capacity.
- Display: 6 digit, 7 segment LCD, 1 in (25 mm).
- Annunciators: Zero, gross, tare, net, low battery.
- Enclosure: Stainless Steel, 8 in W x 6.6 H x 2.13 D (204 x 168 x 54 mm).
- Keyboard: 7 keys, color coded membrane.
- Units: Pounds, kilograms, ounces, grams or pounds/kilograms.
- Sample Rate: 1 to 50 samples per second, selectable.
- Auto Zero Range: 0.5 or 1 to 9 graduations.
- Resolution: 1 part in 100,000 displayed, 1 part in 1,000,000 internal.
- Power: 90 to 260 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz.
- Temperature Range: 14 to 104°F (-10 to 40°C).
- I/O: 1 bi-directional RS232 (20mA), 1 output only RS232 (20mA).
- NTEP Approval: 03-031.
MPN / Model #:EB-150-204
UPC / EAN:0809161123906
Warranty: 1 Year
Features and Product Details
Material: Stainless Steel
Color: Stainless Steel
Capacity: 150 Lb
Dimensions & Packaging Info
Size:29" x 17" x 11"
Case Pack:1 Ea.
Shipping Weight:43.00 Lbs.
Warranty: 1 Year
Cardinal warrants its equipment to be free from defects in material and workmanship as follows: Cardinal warrants to the original purchaser only that it will repair or replace any part of equipment which is defective in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment.
Cardinal shall be the sole judge of what constitutes a defect. This limited warranty honors only labor performed by Cardinal authorized dealers.
This warranty does not apply to peripheral equipment not manufactured by Cardinal; this equipment will be covered by certain manufacturer's warranty only.
This warranty does not include replacement of expendable or consumable parts. This does not apply to any item which has deteriorated or damaged due to wear, accident, misuse, abuse, improper line voltage, overloading, theft, lightning, fire, water or acts of God, or due to extended storage or exposure while in purchaser's possession.