Disclaimer: All Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and provided by the manufacturer. Actual product may vary, please contact us with any questions prior placing an order. We reserve the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
Perfect for frequent opening and closing, extreme cold ambient temperatures and longer events. Extends hot food holding time and ensures food safety - an economical alternative to large warming cabinets. Enables HACCP compliance by maintaining safe, hot food temperatures.
- Gentle, 150°-165°F heat will not cook food and maintains food moisture.
- 45-minute preheat time from room temperature.
- Three minute recovery after the door is opened and closed.
- Tough, polyethylene exterior stays cool to the touch.
- Thick foam insulation retains temperatures for hours, even when unplugged.
- Uses less energy than three standard 100 watt light bulbs.
- Versatile transporter holds a wide variety of food types and textures such as pasta, bone-in fried chicken, and double-crusted pies.
- Removable cord stows securely for transport.
- Heated door kits also sold separately to retrofit old units.
Electrical Specifications: 110V, 2 Amps, 230 Watts, 50/60 Hz, Nema 5-15P Plug, Cord Connector C15, Inlet C16, 9 Ft. power cord.
Full Size Food Pan Holding Capacity:
- (12) 2-1/2" deep or
- (8) 4" Deep or
- (6) 6" Deep or
- (4) 8" Deep
Tray Capacity (Based on 3" spacing between trays)
- (24) Camtray Model 3253 or
- (48) Camtray Model 2632
MPN / Model #:UPCH800-401
UPC / EAN:0099511243570
Warranty: 1 Year
Features and Product Details
Color: Slate Blue
Voltage: 110 Volts
Power: 230 W
Dimensions & Packaging Info
Size:20-1/2" x 27-1/8" x 54"
Case Pack:1 Ea.
Item Weight:100 Lbs.
Shipping Weight:100.00 Lbs.
Warranty: 1 Year
Cambro warrants to the original buyer that if this product proves defective (manufacturer's defect) within One Year from the date of purchase, Cambro will replace the product free of charge.
This warranty only covers manufacturer's defects and does not cover abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear or modifications to the product not made by Cambro.