3 EASY WAYS TO ORDER:
Call us toll-free: 866-482-8919
Via Fax toll-free: 866-339-4787
Wax-O-Matic Speed Floor Finish Applicator
Buy More, Save More!(Price per Unit)
|Size||30" L x 5" W x 48" H|
|Case Pack||1 Ea. |
|Shipping Weight||14 lbs.|
|Ships Via|| Parcel/UPS|
|PDF Spec Sheet||(download)|
Made in: United States
Continental Commercial Products provides a One Year warranty against manufacturer's defects. This only covers manufacturer's defects and does not cover abuse, misuse or normal wear and tear.
This item is Brand New, unused, in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable) and includes the original manufacturer's warranty.
Wilen Wax-O-Matic Speed Floor Finish Applicator, B608004. Made to order, 7-10 days production lead time. This professional finish applicator machine applies both water and solvent based fluids including finishes, sealers, urethanes, restorers and disinfectants, quickly, easily and smoothly. Straight line method, with built-in edge feathering, covers many times the area of conventional methods-without the spills, drips and baseboard splashes! Push button dispensing and replaceable wick pads provide complete control of finish thickness. The Wax-O-Matic® Finish Applicator covers about 30,000 square feet per hour and comes with a three gallon tank. Wick pads and manual included. One full year warranty. Some assembly required.
- Includes (1) 3 Gallon Tank and (2) Ultra Smooth Refill Pads B611000*
- Wheels - The new 3/4", non-marking casters provide better traction when moving the unit to and from the worksite.
- Handle Release Lever - Better design which allows a more effective way to release and position the handle to the proper level of the operator. The level is 1" wide for easy activation.
- Tank Fill Area - The tank opening is 300% larger and allows for easier filling and cleaning.
- Tank Lid (Dual Use) - The lid seals the tank to keep the finish contained inside. The lid will also hold one gallon of water to provide an additional 8-lbs of weight to the unit for consistent performance even when the tank is nearly empty.
- Handle - Less pieces. Simple to assemble.
- Drain Cap - Allows faster flow of excess solution back into the container.
- Fill Gauge - Embossed graduation lines indicate number of gallons of finish inside the tank.
*B611000 Ultra Smooth replaceable refills velcro on the bottom of the Wax-O-Matic to provide smooth even coatings. The Ultra Smooth is recommended for use with Acrylic floor finishes that use water-base solutions. Extra Heavy (Lambs wool) refills B610000 are recommended for use with Polyurethane and other oil or solvent solutions and can be ordered separately for an extra charge.
Disclaimer: Due to monitor variations, product's colors shown might not be exact. Photos shown for representation purposes only. Product specifications, availability, and pricing are subject to change without notice.