The most hygienic metal mesh glove available! Niroflex2000 gloves are 100% stainless steel and have no fabric straps to wear out or deteriorate during cleaning and sanitizing, and are the only gloves on the USDA Meat and Poultry Equipment Review Program's Accepted Product List.
Niroflex2000 gloves meet ANSI/NSF/3-A 14159- 2-2003, Hygiene Requirements for the Design of Hand Held Tools Used in Meat and Poultry Processing. Niroflex2000's patented wrist fastener is easily adjustable to provide a comfortable, secure fit. The reversible design fits either right or left hand. All gloves include a barcoded serial number tag for tracking gloves when issued to employees or for charting cleaning schedule.
Niroflex2000 gloves feature:
- No fabric strap (100% stainless steel).
- Meets ANSI, NSF, and 3-A 14159-2-2003 Requirements.
- USDA Approved (only glove on the USDA Meat and Poultry Equipment Review Program's.
- Accepted product List).
- Fits right or left hand.
- Each glove has a unique serial number for tracking issuance and use.
- Custom sizes and configurations are available upon request.
Shop for Similar products by Category: Cut Resistant Gloves
MPN / Model #:81705
UPC / EAN:0046928817054
Features and Product Details
Material: Stainless Steel
Dimensions & Packaging Info
Case Pack:1 Ea.
Shipping Weight:0.50 Lbs.