With over 10 square feet of dehydrating space, this lightweight counter top design will easily fit in any kitchen. The 10 removable shelves will hold an ample covering of fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs, grains or even flowers for dehydrating. Temperature Settings: 95°F - 155°F, Motor: 110V, 60Hz, 600W
- Easily makes great tasting, natural snacks like jerky, fruit leathers, apple chips, yogurt and strawberries for cereals.
- Use to make bread crumbs, potpourri, crackers, mixes for soup, dehydrated beef for use in stews and a variety of other recipes.
- Easy to use and clean!
- Quiet back-to-front dehydration is more efficient than round dehydrators - 10 flexible, food grade poly screen tray inserts provide over 10 square feet of drying space.
- Limited 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Dehydrator housing is made of ABS plastic
- Comes complete with instructions to get you started on dehydrating your favorite food!
Shop for Similar products by Category: The Sausage Maker (Discontinued)
Manufacturer:The Sausage Maker
MPN / Model #:32709
UPC / EAN:0015913327090
Warranty: 1 Year
Features and Product Details
Voltage: 110 Volts
Power: 600 W
Dimensions & Packaging Info
Size:18"L x 13"W x 13.5" H
Case Pack:1 Ea.
Shipping Weight:22.00 Lbs.
The Sausage Maker, Inc., through its Distributors, warrants each new product sold by it to the initial user to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of sale of the equipment.
The Sausage Maker, Inc. will provide a new part or repaired part, at its election, in place of any part which is found upon inspection to be defective in material and workmanship during the period described above.
Purchaser must present proof of purchase and purchase date at the time of exercising this warranty.
This warranty does not apply to failures occurring as a result of abuse, misuse, negligent repairs, corrosion, erosion and normal wear and tear, alterations or modifications made to the product without express written consent of The Sausage Maker, Inc.
or failure to follow the recommended operating practices and maintenance procedures as provided in the products operating and maintenance publications.
The warranty provided herein does not apply to equipment sold hereunder but manufactured by others as they are warranted by their respective manufacturers directly to the user.