The lightest cast iron grills on the market, Staub's assorted grills are ready to cook right on your stovetop, infusing meals with the authentic flavor and appearance of outdoor grilling. There are numerous factors which make Staub cookware unique in its design, some of the features include:
- Its black matte enamel coatings make it indestructible and highly chip resistant and also keep it from discoloring.
- The cast iron cookware retains the heat beautifully, keeping the dish warm long after it's been taken out of the oven or off the stove.
- It retains heat and distributes it evenly, making the food more consistent in texture and taste.
- The special ceramic bottom also makes it possible for use on all types of heating surfaces.
- This 10x10 grill has ridges to pan sear your food and also leave attractive grill marks on the food.
In addition to having these technical merits, it's attractive appearance make it possible for the dish to go straight from the stove to the table.
It allows you to cook any type of food from bacon to rib eye and those ridges are perfectly located to allow your food to drip into the pan so the food does not saturate in the extra juice. A side spout allows for quick draining of liquids, while this grill pan's comfortable handle with loop allows for space-saving hanging storage. Inside dimensions at the bottom of the grill: 8.5" x 8.5"
Shop for Similar products by Category: Cast Iron Grills, Griddles & Press