3 EASY WAYS TO ORDER:
Call us toll-free: 866-482-8919
Via Fax toll-free: 866-339-4787
Stainless Steel, Medium Duty Commercial Microwave Oven, Programmable, 1000 W
| ||$350 36|| |
You save $349.64 (50%)
Buy More, Save More!(Price per Unit)
Usually Ships in
1-3 Business Days
- Stainless Steel
|Size||20-1/2" W x 12-1/8" H x 16" D|
|Case Pack||1 Ea. |
|Shipping Weight||44 lbs.|
|Ships Via|| Parcel/UPS|
|PDF Spec Sheet||(download)|
|NSF Approved ||Yes|
|UL Approved ||Yes|
Made in: Thailand
SHARP ELECTRONICS CORPORATION warrants to the first end-user purchaser that this product will be free from defective workmanship and materials, and agrees that it will, at its option, either repair the defect or replace the defective Product or part there of with a new or remanufactured equivalent at no charge to the purchaser for parts or labor for One (1) year for parts and labor in the end user's place of business. The warranty continues for an additional two years, for a total of three years, with respect to the magnetron tube; labor and service are not provided free of charge for this additional period.
This item is Brand New, unused, in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable) and includes the original manufacturer's warranty.
Sharp Medium Duty Commercial Microwave Oven, Programmable, 1000 W, R-21LVF, Color Stainless Steel.
Sharp's medium-duty commercial microwaves feature the durable quality and easy maintenance of stainless steel interiors. These cost-efficient microwave ovens also have super-rugged grab handles, designed to withstand a lifetime of rough handling. Touch Controls with 20 memories (10 pre-programmed), Highly polished ceramic bottom shelf with rubber seal, 1-stage cooking, 100% power only. Features
- Stainless Steel Cabinet, Cavity and Door - feature durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel that won't pit, scratch or corrode. Heavy-duty steel handle withstands the toughest everyday use. The quality continues with a rubber-sealed ceramic shelf, interior oven light and see-through door.
- Computerized Touch Control - provides 10 microprocessor-controlled programmable memories with one-second increment timing to meet the extra business demands. They are extra-easy and dependable. Built-in safeguards prevent unauthorized changes.
- Double Quantity Pad - automatically provides optimum heating times for two portions for excellent results.
- Express Defrost™ - responds quickly to daily business demands with easy, last-minute defrosting. Automatically divides total defrosting time into 3 stages with 3 power levels.
- Memory Check - lets the user confirm the time setting and power level for each Memory pad.
- Memory Lock - ensures that valuable information won't be lost. Prevents the erasure of stored information during power interruptions or off times.
- Counter Check - lets the oven "remember" how often each feature was used plus the total number of manual uses so managers can keep closer tabs on operation.
- Lighted Digital Display - shows programmed and elapsed heating times plus power levels.
- Volume Control - adjusts to the needs of the operation, with choice of 2 tones or no tone, and signals end of cycle.
|Memories || ||10 |
|Cavity Dimensions(W x H x D) || ||13-7/8 x 8-1/8 x 14-5/8 |
|Unit Dimensions (W x H x D) || ||20-1/2 x 12-1/8 x 16 |
|Unit Weight (lbs) || ||37 |
|Power Required || ||120v, 60Hz, 1.6KW, 14A |
|Cord Length || ||60" |
For more information about item R-21LVF please download the Product PDF Spec Sheet Here
Disclaimer: Due to monitor variations, product's colors shown might not be exact. Photos shown for representation purposes only. Product specifications, availability, and pricing are subject to change without notice.