Sharp's medium-duty commercial microwave ovens feature the durable quality and easy maintenance of stainless steel interiors. These cost-efficient models also have super-rugged grab handles, designed to withstand a lifetime of rough handling. Touch Controls with 20 memories (20 pre-programmed), Highly polished ceramic bottom shelf with rubber seal, 3-stage cooking, 11 power levels. 1.0 cu. ft. oven holds 1/2 pan either direction Features
- Stainless Steel Cabinet, Cavity and Door - feature durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel that won't pit, scratch or corrode. Heavy-duty steel handle withstands the toughest everyday use. The quality continues with a rubber-sealed ceramic shelf, interior oven light and see-through door.
- Computerized Touch Control - provides 20 microprocessor-controlled programmable memories with one-second increment timing to meet extra business demands. They are extra-easy and dependable. Built-in safeguards prevent unauthorized changes.
- Two-Way Programming - lets you use any of the pre-programmed memories or manually program the 20 Memories for special needs or times.
- Versatile 3-Stage Programming - lets the operator program food to defrost, then begin cooking at one power level and finish cooking at another level.
- SelectaPower™ - provides 10 variable power levels for precise control. Ideal for hard-to-heat or defrost foods.
- Double Quantity Pad - automatically provides optimum heating times for two portions for excellent results.
- Express Defrost™ - responds quickly to daily business demands with easy last-minute defrosting. Automatically divides total defrosting time into 3 stages with 3 power levels.
- Memory Check - lets the user confirm the time setting and power level for each Memory pad.
- Memory Lock - ensures that valuable information won't be lost. Prevents the erasure of stored information during power interruptions or off times.
- Counter Check - lets the oven "remember" how often each feature was used plus the total number of manual uses so managers can keep closer tabs on operation.
- Lighted Digital Display - shows programmed and elapsed heating times plus power levels.
- Volume Control - adjusts to the needs of the operation, with choice of 2 tones or no tone, and signals end of cycle.
|Memories ||20 |
|Cavity Dimensions(W x H x D) ||13-7/8 x 8-1/8 x 14-5/8 |
|Unit Dimensions (W x H x D) ||20-1/2 x 12-1/8 x 16 |
|Unit Weight (lbs) ||37 |
|Power Required ||120v, 60Hz, 1.6KW, 14A |
|Cord Length ||60" |
|NEMA Receptacle ||5-20R |
Shop for Similar products by Category: Medium Duty Microwave Ovens
MPN / Model #:R-21LTF
UPC / EAN:0074000616509
Features and Product Details
Material: Stainless Steel
Color: Stainless Steel
Voltage: 120 Volts
Dimensions & Packaging Info
Size:20-1/2" W x 12-1/8" H x 16" D
Case Pack:1 Ea.
Shipping Weight:44.00 Lbs.
SHARP ELECTRONICS CORPORATION warrants to the first end-user purchaser that this product will be free from defective workmanship and materials, and agrees that it will, at its option, either repair the defect or replace the defective Product or part there of with a new or remanufactured equivalent at no charge to the purchaser for parts or labor for Three (3) years for parts and labor in the end user's place of business.
The Servicer will come to your location and if it is necessary to remove the Product, the Servicer will reinstall it. Be sure to have Proof of Purchase available.