Sharp's new heavy-duty commercial microwave oven features TwinTouch™ dual controls that are easy to reach whether you place the microwave on a high or low shelf. The compact footprint takes up less space, yet the larger interior capacity fits one 1/2-size pan in either direction or two 1/3-size pans. Built for durability and easy maintenance, it is ideal for the high-volume needs of fast food or full-service restaurants, hospitals, nursing homes, schools and cafeterias. Top and bottom feed micro distribution for even cooking, Self-diagnostics and interior exhaust fan, Auto voltage sensor. Features
- TwinTouch™ Dual Control Panel Design - makes it easy to reach the controls whether the microwave is placed on a high shelf or at countertop level.
- Top and Bottom Microwave Energy Feed - for unparalleled performance in cooking, heating and defrosting. Motorized top and bottom stirrer antennas for even microwave distribution. Dual magnetrons designed for dependability and even heating.
- Computerized Control Panels - have 10 programmable memory pads that provide one second increment timing.
- Stainless Steel Cabinet and Cavity - are an enduring investment in quality that stands up to high-volume demands. Heavy-duty grab handle offers easy access. Rubber-sealed ceramic shelf ensures ease of cleaning. Oven light and see-through door provide maximum visibility.
- Manual and Memory Programming - has 10 pre-programmed memory pads that easily convert up to 100 memories or can be programmed manually for special needs or times.
- 4-Stage Programming - enables user to begin heating at one power level and finish with another.
- Stacking Option - makes the most efficient use of space. Comes with a mounting plate for easily securing one oven on top of another.
- Select Power - provides 11 variable power levels for precise control. It's great for hard-to-heat foods.
- Double/Triple Quantity Pads - automatically adjust to provide optimum heating times for two or three portions.
- Express Defrost™ - responds quickly to daily business demands with easy last-minute defrosting. Automatically divides total defrosting time into 3 stages with 3 power levels.
- Counter Check - keeps tabs on oven usage, "remembering" how often each feature is used and the number of manual uses.
|Memories ||100, 10 pre-programmed |
|Stage Cooking ||4 |
|Cavity Dimensions(W x H x D) ||14 x 7-1/8 x 13 |
|Unit Dimensions (W x H x D) ||17-9/16 x 13-11/16 x 22-9/16 |
|Unit Weight (lbs) ||76.1 |
|Power Required ||230/208v, 60Hz, 3.2KW, 14.0A @ 230v, 16.0A @ 208v |
|Cord Length ||60" |
|NEMA Receptacle ||6-20R |
Shop for Similar products by Category: Heavy Duty Microwave Ovens
MPN / Model #:R-CD2200M
UPC / EAN:0074000617315
Warranty: 3 Years
Features and Product Details
Material: Stainless Steel
Color: Stainless Steel
Voltage: 208 Volts
Dimensions & Packaging Info
Size:17-9/16" W x 13-11/16" H x 20-1/2" D
Case Pack:1 Ea.
Shipping Weight:79.50 Lbs.
SHARP ELECTRONICS CORPORATION warrants to the first end-user purchaser that this product will be free from defective workmanship and materials, and agrees that it will, at its option, either repair the defect or replace the defective Product or part there of with a new or remanufactured equivalent at no charge to the purchaser for parts or labor for Three (3) years for parts and labor in the end user's place of business.
The Servicer will come to your location and if it is necessary to remove the Product, the Servicer will reinstall it. Be sure to have Proof of Purchase available.