Sharp's new heavy-duty commercial microwave oven features TwinTouch™ dual controls that are easy to reach whether you place the microwave on a high or low shelf. The compact footprint takes up less space, yet the larger interior capacity fits one 1/2-size pan in either direction or two 1/3-size pans. Built for durability and easy maintenance, it is ideal for the high-volume needs of fast food or full-service restaurants, hospitals, nursing homes, schools and cafeterias. Top and bottom feed micro distribution for even cooking, Self-diagnostics and interior exhaust fan, Auto voltage sensor. Features
- TwinTouch™ Dual Control Panel Design - makes it easy to reach the controls whether the microwave is placed on a high shelf or at countertop level.
- Top and Bottom Microwave Energy Feed - for unparalleled performance in cooking, heating and defrosting. Motorized top and bottom stirrer antennas for even microwave distribution. Dual magnetrons designed for dependability and even heating.
- Computerized Control Panels - have 10 programmable memory pads that provide one second increment timing.
- Stainless Steel Cabinet and Cavity - are an enduring investment in quality that stands up to high-volume demands. Heavy-duty grab handle offers easy access. Rubber-sealed ceramic shelf ensures ease of cleaning. Oven light and see-through door provide maximum visibility.
- Manual and Memory Programming - has 10 pre-programmed memory pads that easily convert up to 100 memories or can be programmed manually for special needs or times.
- 4-Stage Programming - enables user to begin heating at one power level and finish with another.
- Stacking Option - makes the most efficient use of space. Comes with a mounting plate for easily securing one oven on top of another.
- Select Power - provides 11 variable power levels for precise control. It's great for hard-to-heat foods.
- Double/Triple Quantity Pads - automatically adjust to provide optimum heating times for two or three portions.
- Express Defrost™ - responds quickly to daily business demands with easy last-minute defrosting. Automatically divides total defrosting time into 3 stages with 3 power levels.
- Counter Check - keeps tabs on oven usage, "remembering" how often each feature is used and the number of manual uses.
|Memories ||100, 10 pre-programmed |
|Stage Cooking ||4 |
|Cavity Dimensions(W x H x D) ||14 x 7-1/8 x 13 |
|Unit Dimensions (W x H x D) ||17-9/16 x 13-11/16 x 22-9/16 |
|Unit Weight (lbs) ||76.1 |
|Power Required ||230/208v, 60Hz, 3.2KW, 14.0A @ 230v, 16.0A @ 208v |
|Cord Length ||60" |
|NEMA Receptacle ||6-15R |
Shop for Similar products by Category: Heavy Duty Microwave Ovens