High-grade stainless steel cabinet and cavity provide the ultimate in durability and ease of cleaning. 0.7 cu. ft. oven holds 1/2 pan either direction. Top and bottom feed distribution for even cooking, Built-in self diagnostics, Heavy-duty grab handle with positive latch opening system and Easy-to-clean Stainless Steel air intake filter.
- Output Power: 1600 watts (IEC) - high speed power for faster service.
- 20 Memories - one-touch access to 20 frequently used menu items.
- Double Quantity - automatically adjusts heating times for two portions.
- Express Defrost™ - responds quickly to daily business demands with easy last-minute defrosting. Automatically divides total defrosting time into 3 stages with 3 power levels.
- Stainless Steel Cabinet and Interior - for durability and ease of cleaning.
- Memory Check - lets the user confirm the time setting and power level for each Memory pad.
- SelectaPower™ and 3-Stage Programming - provides 10 variable power levels for precise control. Three-stage programming enables user to defrost, then heat at one power level and finish at another.
- Compact Size - lets you stack ovens to expand capacity without taking up valuable counter space.
- AC Power Requirements - 230/208V, 60Hz, 2.5 kW, 13A
|Memories ||20 |
|Stage Cooking ||3 |
|Cavity Dimensions(W x H x D) ||13 x 7-1/8 x 13 |
|Unit Dimensions (W x H x D) ||20-1/8 x 13-1/4 x 18-1/2 |
|Unit Weight (lbs) ||63 |
|Power Required ||230/208v, 60Hz, 2.5KW, 13A |
|Cord Length ||60" |
|NEMA Receptacle ||6-15R |
Shop for Similar products by Category: Sharp (Discontinued)
MPN / Model #:R-23GTF
UPC / EAN:0074000611740
Warranty: 3 Years
Features and Product Details
Material: Stainless Steel
Color: Stainless Steel
Voltage: 208 Volts
Power: 1600 W
Dimensions & Packaging Info
Size:20-1/8" W x 13-1/4" H x 18-1/2" D
Case Pack:1 Ea.
Shipping Weight:87.00 Lbs.
SHARP ELECTRONICS CORPORATION warrants to the first end-user purchaser that this product will be free from defective workmanship and materials, and agrees that it will, at its option, either repair the defect or replace the defective Product or part there of with a new or remanufactured equivalent at no charge to the purchaser for parts or labor for Three (3) years for parts and labor in the end user's place of business.
The Servicer will come to your location and if it is necessary to remove the Product, the Servicer will reinstall it. Be sure to have Proof of Purchase available.