3 EASY WAYS TO ORDER:
Call us toll-free: 866-482-8919
Via Fax toll-free: 866-339-4787
Gray, Heavy Duty Microwave Oven, 20 Memories Programmable, 1200 W
Buy More, Save More!(Price per Unit)
|Size||20-1/8" W x 13-1/4" H x 18-1/2" D|
|Case Pack||1 Ea. |
|Shipping Weight||66 lbs.|
|Ships Via|| Parcel/UPS|
|PDF Spec Sheet||(download)|
|NSF Approved ||Yes|
|UL Approved ||Yes|
Made in: Thailand
SHARP ELECTRONICS CORPORATION warrants to the first end-user purchaser that this product will be free from defective workmanship and materials, and agrees that it will, at its option, either repair the defect or replace the defective Product or part there of with a new or remanufactured equivalent at no charge to the purchaser for parts or labor for Three (3) years for parts and labor in the end user's place of business. The Servicer will come to your location and if it is necessary to remove the Product, the Servicer will reinstall it. Be sure to have Proof of Purchase available.
This item is Brand New, unused, in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable) and includes the original manufacturer's warranty.
Sharp Heavy Duty Microwave Oven, 20 Memories Programmable, 1200 W, R-22GTF, Color Gray. High-grade stainless steel cabinet and cavity provide the ultimate in durability and ease of cleaning. 0.7 cu. ft. oven holds 1/2 pan either direction. Top and bottom feed distribution for even cooking, Built-in self diagnostics, Heavy-duty grab handle with positive latch opening system and Easy-to-clean Stainless Steel air intake filter.
- Output Power: 1200 watts (IEC) - high speed power for faster service.
- 20 Memories - one-touch access to 20 frequently used menu items.
- Double Quantity - automatically adjusts heating times for two portions.
- SelectaPower™ and 3-Stage Programming - provides 10 variable power levels for precise control. Three-stage programming enables user to defrost, then heat at one power level and finish at another.
- Express Defrost™ - responds quickly to daily business demands with easy last-minute defrosting. Automatically divides total defrosting time into 3 stages with 3 power levels.
- Memory Check - lets the user confirm the time setting and power level for each Memory pad.
- Stainless Steel Cabinet and Interior - for durability and ease of cleaning.
- Compact Size - lets you stack ovens to expand capacity without taking up valuable counter space.
- AC Power Requirements - 120V, 60Hz, 2.0 kW, 17A.
|Memories || ||20 |
|Stage Cooking || ||3 |
|Cavity Dimensions(W x H x D) || ||13 x 7-1/8 x 13 |
|Unit Dimensions (W x H x D) || ||20-1/8 x 13-1/4 x 18-1/2 |
|Unit Weight (lbs) || ||60 |
|Power Required || ||120v, 60Hz, 2.0KW, 17A |
|Cord Length || ||60" |
Disclaimer: Due to monitor variations, product's colors shown might not be exact. Photos shown for representation purposes only. Product specifications, availability, and pricing are subject to change without notice.