NSF Listed, the D20 is built to handle large volume food dehydrating and is the perfect size for a small business, restaurant or chef as well as the avid home food processor. Loaded with innovative design and function, the multi-functional touch screen control has been developed for creating up to six customized dehydrating recipes. Additionally, three steps within each recipe can be created to program multiple drying temperatures, dehydrating times and fan speeds. A Hygrometer is included for monitoring humidity levels. The units 4 - three speed fans can generate up to three levels of wind velocity to produce the perfect stage of dehydration. There is also a fan only function to cool the heated food at the end of the dehydration cycle or it can be used to cool the dehydrator making it cool to touch.
The interior and exterior housing is built from 22 gauge, 304 series, food-grade stainless steel and includes 1 inch thick insulation between the inner and outer stainless steel walls. The insulation helps to maintain consistent drying temperatures and efficient use of energy to keep temperature fluctuations to a minimum. Dehydration temperatures can be selected from ambient to 180°F. A unique removable racking system and removable back motor housing compartment are also featured for performing routine cleaning and maintenance. The D20 includes; 20 stainless steel shelves for up to 52 square feet of drying space.
This food dehydrator features a specially designed removable 2-piece front door, making this dehydrator extra cleaning friendly. The inner portion of the front door channels moisture through the perforations, while the outer section creates a barrier which makes moisture collection possible.
- Stainless Steel Construction.
- Equipped with 4 Heating Elements Powered by 800 Watts Each.
- 1" Thick Insulation.
- Removable Rear Heating Panels.
- 2-Piece Front Door with Exclusive Moisture Removal Design.
- Touch Screen Controller.
- 3-Speed Motor.
- 220/240V 50/60Hz.
- Plug Type: Twist Lock (Turnlok) L6-20P, Cord length: 60".
- 24"W x 26 1/2"D x 33 1/2" + 6" (Leg).
Touch Screen Controller:
- Quick Start-Ideal for Drying Projects that only need one consistent set temperature for a predetermined amount of time at an optimal Fan Speed.
- My Recipes-Allows you to setup your own Customized Drying Projects. You can set Temperature and/or Fan Speed adjustment (called "Steps").
- Run Fans Only-Useful as a cooling sequence for product that may need cooling before removal. Also can be used to cool dehydrator after a long heat cycle.
- Run Last Program-This will Run the last program that was selected from the My Recipes list. Will display the user entered name of program in space below icon.
Shop for Similar products by Category: Food Dehydrators
Manufacturer:The Sausage Maker
MPN / Model #:32750
UPC / EAN:0015913327502
Features and Product Details
Material: Stainless Steel
Color: Stainless Steel
Voltage: 240 Volts
Power: 3200 W
Dimensions & Packaging Info
Size:24"W x 26.5"D x 39.5"H (With Legs)
Case Pack:1 Ea.
Shipping Weight:233.00 Lbs.
The Sausage Maker, Inc., through its Distributors, warrants each new product sold by it to the initial user to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of sale of the equipment.
The Sausage Maker, Inc. will provide a new part or repaired part, at its election, in place of any part which is found upon inspection to be defective in material and workmanship during the period described above.
Purchaser must present proof of purchase and purchase date at the time of exercising this warranty.
This warranty does not apply to failures occurring as a result of abuse, misuse, negligent repairs, corrosion, erosion and normal wear and tear, alterations or modifications made to the product without express written consent of The Sausage Maker, Inc.
or failure to follow the recommended operating practices and maintenance procedures as provided in the products operating and maintenance publications.
The warranty provided herein does not apply to equipment sold hereunder but manufactured by others as they are warranted by their respective manufacturers directly to the user.