The Sausage Maker D-14 Digital Touch Screen Food Dehydrator with Stainless Steel Shelves, 220V, 32629, Color Stainless Steel.
Stainless Steel Food Dehydrators are great for both home and commercial use. Now with touch screen controls, our dehydrators have just gotten easier to operate and customize. With a 14 removable rack system giving you 36 square feet of drying space this stainless steel dehydrator can dehydrate up to 21 pounds of food at a time. Perfect for dehydrating fruits and vegetables as well as meats with 1/2 inch insulation keeping more consistent temperatures and a 3 speed 4 fan system to control air flow.
- Four 800 Watt Heating Elements
- Temperature Range: 84°-180° F
- Over 36 square feet of drying space
- Can dry up to 21 pounds of food
- LED digital display
- Four 7-3/4" rear mounted TSM dehydrator fan blades
- Fourteen chromed TSM dehydrator shelves
- interior and exterior 22 gauge 304 series stainless steel
- Removable rack system
- Removable back motor housing for easy cleaning
- 1/2 inch thick insulation
- TSM dehydrator insulation keeps temperature fluctuation to a minimum
- Up to 6 customized dehydrating recipes
- 3 speed TSM dehydrator fan setting (Low, Medium, High)
- 3 levels of air flow
- Fan only function to cool stainless steel dehydrator and food at the end of cycle
- Makes great jerky, dry fruits and vegetables
- Made in the USA
Multi-Functional and User-Friendly Touch Screen Controller. Using a PDA's stylus, dull end of a pen, eraser end of a pencil, or your finger, go through the easy to understand and vividly designed screens to enter/run your specific drying parameters Touch Screen Dehydrator Controller Features:
- 4-Line LCD Display
- 8 Customizable Programs for Specified Time and Temp Scheduling
- Each Program With up to 5 Steps for Added User Customization
- Edit Programs During Operation "On-The-Fly"
- High Refresh Rate Reduces Electrical Interference
- Display Shows Total Elapsed Time, Time Remaining for current Step, Program Name, Fan
- Speed, Temperature Inside Unit and Set Temperature
- Easy-to-Read and Understand Prompts for Changes in Settings
Manufacturer/Brand: The Sausage Maker
This item is Brand New, unused, in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable) and includes the original manufacturer's warranty.
Warranty Information: The Sausage Maker, Inc., through its Distributors, warrants each new product sold by it to the initial user to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of sale of the equipment.
The Sausage Maker, Inc. will provide a new part or repaired part, at its election, in place of any part which is found upon inspection to be defective in material and workmanship during the period described above. Purchaser must present proof of purchase and purchase date at the time of exercising this warranty.
This warranty does not apply to failures occurring as a result of abuse, misuse, negligent repairs, corrosion, erosion and normal wear and tear, alterations or modifications made to the product without express written consent of The Sausage Maker, Inc. or failure to follow the recommended operating practices and maintenance procedures as provided in the products operating and maintenance publications. The warranty provided herein does not apply to equipment sold hereunder but manufactured by others as they are warranted by their respective manufacturers directly to the user.