3 EASY WAYS TO ORDER:
Call us toll-free: 866-482-8919
Via Fax toll-free: 866-339-4787
64 Oz. Tournant Food Processor / Blender, 3 Hp Motor
| ||$582 10|| |
You save $400.90 (41%)
Buy More, Save More!(Price per Unit)
Usually Ships in
2-4 Business Days
|Size||9.81" D x 11.88" W x 15.56" H|
|Case Pack||1 Ea. |
|Shipping Weight||14.05 lbs.|
|Ships Via|| Parcel/UPS|
|PDF Spec Sheet||(download)|
|Product is Stackable ||Yes|
|NSF Approved ||Yes|
|ETL Approved ||Yes|
Manufacturer: Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach / Proctor-Silex, Inc. warrants this appliance to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2 Years from the date of original purchase, except as noted. There is no warranty with respect to the following, which may be supplied with this appliance: glass parts, glass containers, cutter/strainer, blades and/or agitators. This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and does not cover damage from abuse, neglect, or any other use not found in the printed directions.
This item is Brand New, unused, in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable) and includes the original manufacturer's warranty.
Hamilton Beach 64 Oz. Tournant Food Processor / Blender, 3 Hp Motor, HBF600.
High-performance, Powerful 3 Hp motor lets chefs puree soups, emulsify dressings, grind flours, and chop salsas and compotes. Unique, one-touch chopping function with speed control thoroughly chops solid ingredients. Adjustable speed dial offers chefs variable speed options. Patented jar design keeps ingredients circulating through the blades to ensure that contents are well-emulsified. Unit comes with base, one container, dosing cup, lid.
- Patented Container and Blade Design designed to keep ingredients circulating through the blades to ensure that contents are well-emulsified.
- Stackable 64 oz. (1.8L) Container with measurement marks for ounces & metric mL.
- One-Touch Chopping Function cycles between low speed and operator-selected high speed for improved performance on difficult-to-blend ingredients.
- Patented Jar Pad Sensor 4 magnetic connections prevent blending unless container is on correctly.
- Temperature Gauge alerts operator if motor overheats while blending back-to-back batches.
- Controls: Touchpad
- Motors: 3 Hp
- 120V, 60 Hz, 13 Amps
For more information about item HBF600 please download the Product PDF Spec Sheet Here
Disclaimer: Due to monitor variations, product's colors shown might not be exact. Photos shown for representation purposes only. Product specifications, availability, and pricing are subject to change without notice.