Accommodates a variety of needs - from health care's special diets - to heavy kitchen demands, like salsas, dips, soups, sauces, cocktails, smoothies, margaritas, and more. Provides enough power and durability to handle the professional demands of hotels, nursing homes, bars, restaurants, hospitals even the home! A perfect blend of power and versatility with the industry's Best Warranty, providing the protection that only the best can offer. Unit comes with base, one stainless steel container, sure grip feet, blade assembly unit, and blade removal accessory.
- Two Speed Power: Two speed versatility with pulse option provides precision blending. mixing, chopping - even pureeing of hot and cold foods.
- Durable Stainless Steel Blades: Four stainless steel cutting and mixing blades ensure quick, thorough blending. Special accessory is included for easy blade unit removal.
- Full Gallon Container: Durable stainless steel container features dual metal clamps and handles for extra security during and after blending - clamps hold lid tightly shut; two handles make container easier to grasp and remove from base. A heavy-duty rubber gasket around the lid prevents leakage during usage.
- Heavy-Duty Rocker Switches: Built to take the day-in and day-out abuse of a busy establishment.
- Controls: HI/Low with Pulse Option.
- Motors: 3/4 Hp.
- 120V, 60 Hz.
Shop for Similar products by Category: Food Processors / Blenders
MPN / Model #:990
UPC / EAN:0040094019908
Features and Product Details
Color: Stainless Steel
Capacity: 1 Gal
Voltage: 120 Volts
Dimensions & Packaging Info
Size:13" D x 22.52" W x 15.5" H
Case Pack:1 Ea.
Shipping Weight:26.68 Lbs.
Hamilton Beach / Proctor-Silex, Inc. warrants this appliance to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2 Years from the date of original purchase.
Hamilton Beach Commercial understands that your foodservice equipment is a crucial element in the profitability of your business. If your equipment breaks down, you would like repair that's quick, convenient and dependable.
That's why Hamilton Beach / Proctor-Silex, Inc. provides the Express Care Warranty program for products still covered under Product Warranty. You'll find that it's better for your bottom line and your peace of mind.
Read more about Express Care.