Disclaimer: All Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and provided by the manufacturer. Actual product may vary, please contact us with any questions prior placing an order. We reserve the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
This digital hanging scale is NTEP legal-for-trade certified and full of features including a 1-inch (25-mm) high LCD display, push button tare, sleep mode, and auto-shutoff mode to prolong battery life. An aluminum alloy enclosure makes it lightweight, yet tough enough for conditions required of any portable hanging scale. Whether used in an industrial application, curbside collection site for a recycling operation, or a supermarket, the American-made HSDC series hanging scale is the true example of accurate and dependable portable weighing. Capacity 100 Kg (not legal-for-trade).
- Display: 1 inch high LCD.
- Power: 6.
- Scale Weight: 5 lb (10 lb with optional pan).
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104°F (-10 to 40°C).
- Zero: Established during setup and maintained automatically to +/- 0.25 graduation.
- Auto Zero Range: 5 and 0 through 9 graduations.
- Calibration Method: Digital, keypad entered; calibration stored in nonvolatile memory.
- Tare: Push button, full scale.
- Annunciators: Center of zero, motion, net, low battery, over capacity.
- Controls: On, Zero, Gross, Tare, Net, Off.
- Sample Rate: 1 to 12 samples per second, selectable.
- NTEP Approval: 03-030.
- Capacity: 100 Kg.
- Graduation: 0.05 Kg.
MPN / Model #:HSDC-100KG
UPC / EAN:0809161112603
Warranty: 1 Year
Features and Product Details
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Capacity: 100 Kg
Dimensions & Packaging Info
Size:14" x 11" x 10"
Case Pack:1 Ea.
Shipping Weight:5.00 Lbs.
Warranty: 1 Year
Detecto warrants its equipment to be free from defects in material and workmanship as follows: Detecto warrants to the original purchaser only that it will repair or replace any part of equipment which is defective in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment.
Detecto shall be the sole judge of what constitutes a defect. This limited warranty honors only labor performed by Detecto authorized dealers.
This warranty does not apply to peripheral equipment not manufactured by Detecto; this equipment will be covered by certain manufacturer's warranty only.
This warranty does not include replacement of expendable or consumable parts. This does not apply to any item which has deteriorated or damaged due to wear, accident, misuse, abuse, improper line voltage, overloading, theft, lightning, fire, water or acts of God, or due to extended storage or exposure while in purchaser's possession.