The Ultra Pan Carrier S-Series combines Cambro Durability, a sleek modern look and new time-saving features that make food delivery easier. Its polyethylene shell will never rust, peel, chip or break.
- Built-in seal and vent. No gasket or vent cap required. Easy to clean.
- Includes Menu clip for easy content labeling.
- Integrated pan guides on top of the food carrier prevents slipping.
- Unbreakable, molded-in handles for comfortable two-person carrying.
- Thick polyurethane foam insulation retains temperatures and keeps food fresh and safe for hours - no electricity required.
Doors swing open a full 270°, are easily detachable. Recessed 9" nylon latch for quick and secure opening and closing. Molded-in rails per compartment with 1-1/2" clearance between tray rails. Conforms to Gastronorm EN-631. Both UPCS400 and UPC400 models insterstack. Use with or without optional caster kit or dolly.
21" D x 13-1/8" W x 19-1/8" H
Full Size Food Pan Holding Capacity :
(6) full size 2-1/2" deep pans
(4) full size 4" deep pans
(3) full size 6" deep pans
(2) full size 8" deep pans
Also holds 1/2 and 1/3 size pans in any of the depths shown above.
Approximate Holding Temperature Chart:
Note: If using metal food pans, cool to 250° before placing onto rails.
Shop for Similar products by Category: Ultra Food Carriers, S-series Upcs400
MPN / Model #:UPCS400-131
UPC / EAN:0099511045648
Warranty: 3 Years
Features and Product Details
Color: Dark Brown
Dimensions & Packaging Info
Size:26-1/4" D x 18" W x 25" H
Case Pack:1 Ea.
Shipping Weight:49.03 Lbs.
Cambro warrants to the original buyer that if this product proves defective (manufacturer's defect) within Three Years from the date of purchase, Cambro will replace the product free of charge.
This warranty only covers manufacturer's defects and does not cover abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear or modifications to the product not made by Cambro.