3 EASY WAYS TO ORDER:
Call us toll-free: 866-482-8919
Via Fax toll-free: 866-339-4787
Black, Electric Hot Box, Food Carrier W/ Casters,110V
Buy More, Save More!(Price per Unit)
See More Colors
|Size||18-1/8" x 26-3/8" x 31-1/4"|
|Case Pack||1 Ea. |
|Shipping Weight||54.4 lbs.|
|Ships Via|| Parcel/UPS|
|NSF Approved ||Yes|
|ETL Approved ||Yes|
Made in: United States
Cambro warrants to the original buyer that if this product proves defective (manufacturer's defect) within One Year from the date of purchase with a 1-year pro-rated warranty. This warranty only covers manufacturer's defects and does not cover abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear or modifications to the product not made by Cambro. Cambro grants a pro-rated credit of the original price toward replacement product. The warranty applies on all Cambro products only when used under normal food service industry conditions.
This item is Brand New, unused, in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable) and includes the original manufacturer's warranty.
Cambro Electric Hot Box, Food Carrier W/ Casters,110V, UPCHW400-110, Color Black.
Perfect for frequent opening and closing, extreme cold ambient temperatures and longer events. Extends hot food holding time and ensures food safety - an economical alternative to large warming cabinets. Enables HACCP compliance by maintaining safe, hot food temperatures.
- Gentle, 150°-165°F heat will not cook food and maintains food moisture.
- 45-minute preheat time from room temperature.
- Three minute recovery after the door is opened and closed.
- Tough, polyethylene exterior stays cool to the touch.
- Thick foam insulation retains temperatures for hours, even when unplugged.
- Uses less energy than three standard 100 watt light bulbs.
- Versatile transporter holds a wide variety of food types and textures such as pasta, bone-in fried chicken, and double-crusted pies.
- Removable cord stows securely for transport.
- Heated door kits also sold separately to retrofit old units.
Electrical Specifications: 110V, 2 Amps, 230 Watts, 50/60 Hz, Nema 5-15P Plug, Cord Connector C15, Inlet C16, 9 Ft. power cord.
Disclaimer: Due to monitor variations, product's colors shown might not be exact. Photos shown for representation purposes only. Product specifications, availability, and pricing are subject to change without notice.