Perfect for frequent opening and closing, extreme cold ambient temperatures and longer events. Extends hot food holding time and ensures food safety - an economical alternative to large warming cabinets. Enables HACCP compliance by maintaining safe, hot food temperatures.
- Gentle, 150°-165°F heat will not cook food and maintains food moisture.
- 45-minute preheat time from room temperature.
- Three minute recovery after the door is opened and closed.
- Tough, polyethylene exterior stays cool to the touch.
- Thick foam insulation retains temperatures for hours, even when unplugged.
- Uses less energy than three standard 100 watt light bulbs.
- Versatile transporter holds a wide variety of food types and textures such as pasta, bone-in fried chicken, and double-crusted pies.
- Removable cord stows securely for transport.
- Heated door kits also sold separately to retrofit old units.
Electrical Specifications: 110V, 2 Amps, 230 Watts, 50/60 Hz, Nema 5-15P Plug, Cord Connector C15, Inlet C16, 9 Ft. power cord.
Shop for Similar products by Category: Single Compartment Heated Carts
MPN / Model #:UPCHW400-110
UPC / EAN:0099511243396
Warranty: 1 Year
Features and Product Details
Voltage: 110 Volts
Power: 230 W
Dimensions & Packaging Info
Size:18-1/8" x 26-3/8" x 31-1/4"
Case Pack:1 Ea.
Shipping Weight:54.40 Lbs.
Cambro warrants to the original buyer that if this product proves defective (manufacturer's defect) within One Year from the date of purchase, Cambro will replace the product free of charge.
This warranty only covers manufacturer's defects and does not cover abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear or modifications to the product not made by Cambro.
Overall Customer Rating of Reviews: