Keep hot foods at higher safe food temperatures while stored and transported in Cambro non-electric insulated food pan carriers and carts. Use to pre-warm cabinet and eliminate the use of hot water.
Fits the following products: 150MPC, 300MPC, UPC400, 1318MTC, UPC600 UPC800, 1826MTC, 1826DCT, 1826CTCSP, 1826LTC3, 1826LTC, 1826LTCSP, CMB1826, CMB1826L, CMB1826SP, CMB1826LSP.
Use one or two Camwarmers per compartment to sustain hot food temperatures at a higher levels. Test results prove that Camwarmers help keep hot food above 140°F for almost 2 hours longer. For best performance results, heat in 350°F oven for 45 minutes and slide onto bottom rail or place on sheet pan. Move up as food pans are removed.
How to Use it:
- Pre-heat cabinet cavity.
- Maximize hot food holding.
- Minimize open cavity space.
- Easy to use:
- Heat in 350°F oven for 45 minutes.
- Slide two Camwarmers on bottom rails and pre-heat cavity 15-20 minutes. (or place on high heat food pan lid or sheet
- Load in pans of pre-heated food above Camwarmers. (A).
- Move pans and Camwarmers up as food is removed. (B).
Shop for Similar products by Category: Temperature Maintenance