This essential kitchen tool minces, chops, purees, whips and beats, making short work of smoothies, salad dressings, mayonnaise, soups and more. Rugged 200W AC Motor provides exceptional starting torque and two-speeds (speed 1 - 10,000, speed 2 - 14,000) with safety switch makes this immersion hand blender versatile, practical, powerful and durable. The Bamix is easy to clean. Simply unplug the blender and run the shaft and blade under hot water. Cord Length: 62", 115 V.
Bamix became the first immersion blender in 1950 in Switzerland. It was introduced into the market in Germany in 1955 under the name Zauberstab, also referred to as the magic wand.
Included in the box:
- A Blade: Beater - beats, aerates, emulsifies.
- B Blade: Whisk - stirs, mixes and purees.
- C Blade: Multi-Purpose Blade - chops, shreds, blends & stirs. Great for Raw or cooked vegetables, Frozen fruits & berries, Baby foods, Ice Cream, Jam and more.
- Wall bracket - accommodates the Bamix and blades for easy storage.
Add liquids. Put Bamix in container, making sure it is in contact with the bottom. Turn on. (Always begin with Speed 1 when using this blade). Allow to rest on the bottom for a few seconds. Then angle the Bamix and draw it up slowly against the side of the container. When ingredients are no longer drawn up, go back to the bottom. Slightly change position and draw up again.
After a few seconds you may switch to Speed 2. Continue drawing up process until desired consistency is reached.
Start on Speed 2 (lower button - high speed). Follow same process as for Blade A.
- If using only liquid, lower blade into liquid first and then turn on machine.
- If using no liquid - only frozen food, ice, etc. - turn the Bamix on high speed first, before inserting into container.
- Use a slight up and down tapping motion for processing. Move Bamix back and forth, covering all parts of the container. Never push or pound with your arm. Use the power of the machine and guide the Bamix. Process until desired consistency is reached.
When working with small amounts, hold the container at an angle; this prevents spraying.
Shop for Similar products by Category: Immersion Hand Blenders
MPN / Model #:106.036
UPC / EAN:7610497602323
Features and Product Details
Voltage: 115 Volts
Power: 200 W
Dimensions & Packaging Info
Size:19.5" L 11-3/8" Shaft
Case Pack:1 Ea.
Shipping Weight:4.00 Lbs.
Bamix of Switzerland guarantees their products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 2 years on parts and 3 years on the motor. The warranty does not apply to damage caused by abnormal or unreasonable use of any of the implements (including repairs or alterations other than by our Authorized Service Center) or normal wear and tear.