Important Notes: Factory warranty is not valid
for Residential use.
Arctic Air's solid door reach-in refrigerators and freezers are designed to bring you real, commercial foodservice grade performance at a truly incredible value. All Arctic Air products are tested to NSF Standard 7 levels and must pass numerous quality control inspections throughout manufacturing process. In addition, all products are operated and monitored for a minimum of 13 hours prior to packaging and shipping.
Our reach-in models are beautifully designed in smooth stainless steel for a look that you would be proud to put in any commercial application. More importantly, our products have many features that are desired in today's commercial foodservice market. Features include high output fan motors, electronic thermostat with external digital display, bottom mounted compressor, and front accessible, bottom mounted condensing unit mounted on slide out rack for easy maintenance/cleaning.
Three epoxy coated, adjustable shelves and locking casters come standard with all models. Doors are self-closing and lockable with foamed in place recessed handle. Magnetic door gaskets are removable and replaceable without tools.
- Electronic thermostat with external digital LED display for accurate control and easy reading.
- Interior cabinet is bright white aluminum liner with full stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Three adjustable, heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves.
- Self contained capillary tube system using environmentally friendly CFC free refrigerant (R404A in freezers and R134A in refrigerators).
- Exterior cabinet construction consists of full stainless steel front and sides.
- Condensate heating element built into condensate pan for efficient evaporation of excess water.
- Bottom mounted compressor for more efficient operation in coolest area of the kitchen.
- Front accessible, bottom mounted condensing unit is mounted on slide out rack for easy maintenance.
- Easy to mount casters (two lockable) are standard with all units.
- Self closing doors that remain open at 90 degrees.
- Magnetic door gasket is removable and replaceable without tools.
- Field reversible, lockable door with foamed-in-place recessed handle.
- Larger fan motors and blades for more efficient air flow ensuring faster recovery times.
- Unit holds full size sheet pans front to back. With optional Pan Slide Kit (#65100) you can outfit half of the interior (full interior with two kits) with racks that hold eight standard sheet pans.
- Tested to NSF Standard 7 requirements for open food storage.
- All Arctic Air products come with full one year parts and labor warranties and a five year compressor warranty.
MPN / Model #:AF23
UPC / EAN:0685450970624
Warranty: 1 Year
Features and Product Details
Material: Stainless Steel
Color: Stainless Steel
Capacity: 23 (Cubic Ft)
Voltage: 115 Volts
Dimensions & Packaging Info
Size:26.75" x 32.75" x 82.75"
Case Pack:1 Ea.
Shipping Weight:335.00 Lbs.
Warranty: 1 Year
Goods are guaranteed in accordance with the terms of the manufacturer's warranty for 1 year on parts and labor and an extended 5 year warranty on the compressor only from the date of shipping unless otherwise stated.
No labor coverage after first year. Factory warranty is not valid for residential use. Goods reported faulty within the specified warranty period may be repaired, replaced or exchanged at Artic Air's discretion.
All service calls MUST be pre-approved by Arctic Air or they may not be covered. Parts and labor under this warranty are guaranteed in the contiguous United States only.