Disclaimer: All Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and provided by the manufacturer. Actual product may vary, please contact us with any questions prior placing an order. We reserve the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
Important Notes: Factory warranty is not valid
for Residential use.
Arctic Air's solid door under-counter/worktop refrigerators and freezers are designed to bring you real, commercial foodservice grade performance at a truly incredible value. All Arctic Air products are tested to NSF Standard 7 levels and must pass numerous quality control inspections throughout manufacturing process. In addition, all products are operated and monitored for a minimum of 13 hours prior to packaging and shipping.
Our under-counter/worktop models are beautifully designed in smooth stainless steel for a look that you would be proud to put in any commercial application. More importantly, our products have many features that are desired in today's commercial foodservice market. Features include high output fan motors, electronic thermostat with external digital display for accurate control and easy reading, and optional backsplash accessory. Interior cabinet is bright white ABS liner with full stainless steel floor.
Epoxy coated, adjustable shelves and locking casters come standard with all models. Doors are self-closing with foamed in place recessed handle. Magnetic door gaskets are removable and replaceable without tools.
- All units come standard with heavy-duty worktop surface.
- Standard top panel is removable for use in lower height applications (reduces total height by 1.59).
- Exterior cabinet construction consists of full stainless steel front and sides.
- One/two adjustable, heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves.
- Interior cabinet is bright white ABS liner with full stainless steel floor white coved corners.
- Condensate heating element built into condensate pan for efficient evaporation of excess water.
- Electronic thermostat with external digital LED display for accurate control and easy reading.
- Easy to mount casters (two lockable) are standard with all units.
- Self closing doors that remain open at 90 degrees.
- Solid door construction with foamed-in-place recessed handle.
- Magnetic door gaskets are removable and replaceable without tools.
- Larger fan motors and blades for more efficient air flow ensuring faster recovery times.
- Self contained capillary tube system using environmentally friendly CFC free refrigerant (R404A in freezers and R134A in refrigerators).
- Tested to NSF Standard 7 requirements for open food storage.
- All Arctic Air products come with full one year parts and labor warranties and a five year compressor warranty.
- Model Number: AUC48F.
- External Dimensions:
- Width 48.25".
- Depth 30.00"
- Height 35.62"
- Doors : 2.
- Shelves: 2.
- Cubic Feet: 12.
- Temp Range: -10° F to +10° F.
- Cord Length: 8'.
- HP: 5/8.
- Amps: 9.
- Nema Plug: 5-15P.
- Crated Weight (lbs.): 285.
Depth with door open 907 - AUC48R/AUC48F = 54.759 Height includes 39 for casters. Height with worktop panel removed = 34.1259
MPN / Model #:AUC48F
UPC / EAN:0685450970495
Warranty: 1 Year
Features and Product Details
Material: Stainless Steel
Color: Stainless Steel
Capacity: 12 (Cubic Ft)
Voltage: 115 Volts
Dimensions & Packaging Info
Size:48.25" x 30" x 35.62"
Case Pack:1 Ea.
Shipping Weight:285.00 Lbs.
Warranty: 1 Year
Goods are guaranteed in accordance with the terms of the manufacturer's warranty for 1 year on parts and labor and an extended 5 year warranty on the compressor only from the date of shipping unless otherwise stated.
No labor coverage after first year. Factory warranty is not valid for residential use. Goods reported faulty within the specified warranty period may be repaired, replaced or exchanged at Artic Air's discretion.
All service calls MUST be pre-approved by Arctic Air or they may not be covered. Parts and labor under this warranty are guaranteed in the contiguous United States only.