Disclaimer: All Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and provided by the manufacturer. Actual product may vary, please contact us with any questions prior placing an order. We reserve the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
Important Notes: Factory warranty is not valid
for Residential use.
Arctic Air's food prep units are designed to bring you real, commercial foodservice grade performance at a truly incredible value. All Arctic Air products are tested to NSF Standard 7 levels and must pass numerous quality control inspections throughout manufacturing process. In addition, all products are operated and monitored for a minimum of 13 hours prior to packaging and shipping.
Our food prep models are beautifully designed in smooth stainless steel for a look that you would be proud to put in any commercial application. More importantly, our products have many features that are desired in today's commercial foodservice market. Features include high output fan motors, electronic thermostat with external digital display, bottom mounted compressor, and front accessible, bottom mounted condensing unit mounted on slide out rack for easy maintenance/cleaning.
Three epoxy coated, adjustable shelves and locking casters come standard with all models. Doors are self-closing with foamed in place recessed handle. Magnetic door gaskets are removable and replaceable without tools.
- 1/3 size plastic pans included.
- Full length, heavy-duty cutting board is included.
- Self closing doors that remain open at 90 degrees.
- Solid door construction with foamed- in-place recessed handle.
- Exterior cabinet construction consists of full stainless steel front and sides.
- Interior cabinet is bright white ABS liner with full stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Magnetic door gaskets are removable and replaceable without tools.
- Electronic thermostat with external digital LED display for accurate control and easy reading.
- Easy to mount casters (two locking) are standard with all units.
- Tested to NSF Standard 7 requirements for open food storage.
- All Arctic Air products come with full one year parts and labor warranties and a five year compressor warranty.
MPN / Model #:APP71R
UPC / EAN:0685450970563
Warranty: 1 Year
Features and Product Details
Material: Stainless Steel
Color: Stainless Steel
Capacity: 21 (Cubic Ft)
Voltage: 115 Volts
Dimensions & Packaging Info
Size:71" x 32.25" x 41"
Case Pack:1 Ea.
Shipping Weight:410.00 Lbs.
Warranty: 1 Year
Goods are guaranteed in accordance with the terms of the manufacturer's warranty for 1 year on parts and labor and an extended 5 year warranty on the compressor only from the date of shipping unless otherwise stated.
No labor coverage after first year. Factory warranty is not valid for residential use. Goods reported faulty within the specified warranty period may be repaired, replaced or exchanged at Artic Air's discretion.
All service calls MUST be pre-approved by Arctic Air or they may not be covered. Parts and labor under this warranty are guaranteed in the contiguous United States only.