3 EASY WAYS TO ORDER:
Call us toll-free: 866-482-8919
Via Fax toll-free: 866-339-4787
Opportunities in Catering, Learn about a new source of income
As a new business, or sideline to the services you are already providing, catering offers many advantages. Learn about how catering can open a new source of income.
Some of the many advantages include:
- You can get started with a small kitchen investment.
- Your catering equipment is rented, and these costs are passed on to the customer.
- Catering allows you to set up a party dining area almost anywhere.
- Catering customers must give you 5 days notice of guest count. You buy only what you'll actually sell.
- Catering deposits cover all food and labor costs of the party.
- Catering typically produces net profits of 20%.
- Catering gives you the opportunity to exercise your creativity as you entertain
and meet new people.
- Catering is an excellent way to promote your fine foods and service to new groups of people.
In addition to these exciting advantages and opportunities offered by catering, catering also allows you flexibility:
- There's flexibility in the nature of the event. Some of the special events you might cater include; weddings, birthdays, anniversaries charity affairs, school functions, religious observances, and business open houses, to name just a few.
Catering can almost be a 'round the clock service. Notice the almost constant catering opportunities available during any given day: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Teas & Receptions, Cocktail Parties, Cocktail Suppers, Cocktails & Dinner, Late Supper. Can you think of any others?
Cambro is the leading brand for Catering and Transport Equipment. With many options to accommodate small to large operations. Get your Cambro equipment and get the extra income!
Read other Blog entries